Today is the day when supposedly our home phone gets re-connected. Here’s my odds for what will happen…
- The phone gets reconnected but we lose our internet service. 60%
- We lose our internet service and still have no phone. 20%
- Absolutely nothing happens today. 10%
- The phone is reconnected, but we get told that we can’t have our old number back, even though we were assured we could. 5%
- We get our phone line reconnected, but to someone else’s phone service.(**) 3%
- We get our phone service back without losing internet and everything is fixed. 1%
- Something else, not specified above happens. 1%
Stay tuned for the outcome.
** I’m not just being facetious on this possibility – this actually happened to us a few years ago!
[This content was originally posted to Google+]